Saturday mornings are for bonding with Miss River. Today we decided to make Oreo Treats. They're fairly easy to make and has only three ingredients. Oreos, marshmallows and butter.
1. Put marshmallows with a pat of butter in a bowl and zap in microwave for a minute and a half.
2. Break Oreos into little pieces. You can use the food processor but we like to break them by hand because we like chunkier pieces.
3. Dump the Oreos into the marshmallows.
4. Mix together.
5. Put in a foil-lined pan. Let it set for 15-20 minutes.
6. Dont forget to lick the bowl!
7. Cut into squares or whatever shape you like.
Post a Comment